Retiree Parking Program Details
Who is eligible for the Retiree Parking Program?
- Former UC Davis faculty and staff, identified by the campus Benefits Office as officially retired
- Retirees from other UC campuses who join either the UC Davis Retirees' Association or UC Davis Emeriti Association
The RT parking benefit provides access to the "A" and “C” zones at the UC Davis campus. If you are a new retiree or have not yet registered for the Retiree Parking Program, please complete the form below.
Retiree parking eligibility requirements
There are established policies and eligibility requirements to ensure the integrity of the retiree permit program and to minimize program costs.
- If retired faculty or staff members return to attend school or to work for the University with an employment appointment (regardless of the percentage) and/or are being compensated for their services, they are no longer eligible for the complimentary retiree parking benefit and must contact our office immediately.
- RT affiliate rate benefit is not transferable and may be used only by the individual to whom the benefit is issued.
- Surviving spouses of the retiree qualify as long as the retiree center has you on file and has relayed your eligibility to Transportation Services.
- Future parking privileges may be revoked as a result of inappropriate use.