All parking regulations are enforced during quarter breaks and summer. No parking enforcement on University Holidays. A valid UC Davis parking access validation is required to park on campus, either as a permit paid for through the ParkMobile app or with a paid LRPP (employees only) or SQC (students only). Please see descriptions below.
- Level Rate Parking Program (LRPP) - Monthly Parking Access for Employees
- A, C and L parking access is offered to employees through the LRPP. Employees with an appointment of 50% or more in a non-student title code may also be eligible for enrollment in payroll deductions (available Fall 2021).
- Quarterly Student Parking Access (SQC) - Available for Winter and Spring Quarters
- UC Davis students, including campus residents, have the option to buy a Student Quarterly parking permit (SQC). The SQC is a one-time payment for unlimited parking access in C Zones for the duration of a given quarter—an ideal option for students needing to frequently drive and park on campus and for those who are looking for an alternative to paying a daily parking rate.
- Daily Permits For Students and Employees
- Daily permits are available for purchase through the ParkMobile app for students and employees. Employees may also opt in to the Level Rate Parking Program (LRPP), a monthly parking access. Students, including campus residents, may opt in to purchase Student Quarterly Parking Access (SQC), for C Zones.
Please note, if you choose to purchase an LRPP monthly parking permit or a SQC quarterly permit, you will not be eligible for the affiliate daily rates, and must pay the Visitor rate.