All parking regulations are enforced during quarter breaks and summer. A valid UC Davis permit is required to park on campus, either as a displayed monthly permit or a permit paid for through the ParkMobile app. You may find more information about ParkMobile by clicking here.
- Monthly Permits For Employees - Available through June 30, 2021
- A, C and N permits are available to employees for purchase with Visa or MasterCard through the Parking Portal. Other permit types may be requested by sending an email to email@example.com. Employees with an appointment of 50% or more in a non-student title code may also be eligible for enrollment in pre-tax payroll deductions.
- Daily Permits For Students and Employees - Beginning January 1, 2021
- Daily permits are available for purchase through the ParkMobile app for students and employees.* Employees may also opt to purchase a monthly permit instead, available through June 30, 2021. Daily permits are also available for purchase through a pay-on-foot permit dispenser in campus lots. Learn more about paying for Daily Rates for parking by clicking here.
* Please note, if you choose to purchase a monthly parking permit (employees), are an active goClub member, or do not use your UC Davis email address to set up your ParkMobile account, you will not be eligible for the affiliate daily rates, and must pay the Visitor rate.