All parking regulations are enforced during quarter breaks and summer. A valid UC Davis parking access validation is required to park on campus, either as a displayed monthly Level Rate Parking Program (LRPP) [employees only] or a permit paid for through the ParkMobile app.
- Monthly Parking Access For Employees - Available July 1, 2021
- A, C and L parking access is offered to employees through the LRPP. Employees with an appointment of 50% or more in a non-student title code may also be eligible for enrollment in pre-tax payroll deductions (available Fall 2021).
- Daily Permits For Students and Employees
- Daily permits are available for purchase through the ParkMobile app for students and employees.* Employees may also opt to purchase a monthly parking access instead. Daily permits are also available for purchase through a pay-on-foot permit dispenser in campus lots. Learn more about paying for Daily Rates for parking by clicking here.
* Please note, if you choose to purchase a monthly parking permit (employees), are an active goClub member, or do not use your UC Davis email address to set up your ParkMobile account, you will not be eligible for the affiliate daily rates, and must pay the Visitor rate.