Campus Resident Parking
Students and Employees Living in Residence Halls, Privatized Housing
- Information for Russell Park, LaRue Park, The Colleges at LaRue, Primero Grove, 8th & Wake, West Village, TheGreen, and Orchard Park residents
- Most privatized housing residents are provided parking accommodations to park near their residences. To make arrangements, you will need to reach out to your leasing office for details. Privatized housing residents are not provided access to affiliate rates in AggiePark via the AMP Park app and will pay the daily visitor rate for parking on campus. If you wish to park your vehicle in campus lots please set up your AggiePark account using your UCD email address.
- As of October 1, 2023, Transportation Services will enforce 2-hour paid street parking in West Village. Paid permits are required M-F (excluding University Holidays) from 7 a.m. to 10 p.m. and can be purchased using AggiePark via the AMP Park app. To encourage regular turnover, permits cannot be purchased more than once per day on a given street.
- Information for Segundo, Tercero, and Cuarto residents
- Dorm residents are not able to bring their vehicles to campus and are not provided access to the affiliate rates via AMP Park, unless an exception is approved by the Transportation Services office. If a dorm resident decides to bring their vehicle they will pay the daily visitor rate for parking. A permit is required M-F (excluding University Holidays) on campus. If you wish to park your vehicle in campus lots please set up your AggiePark account using your UCD email address. See information below regarding dorm resident exception eligibility.