In response to the Yolo County Shelter in Place order and the Chancellor's guidance to suspend campus operations in efforts to help control the spread of the COVID-19 coronavirus, Transportation Services (TS) is currently closed and a permit is not required to park on campus.
- Monthly or longer term parking permits are sold by the full calendar month (the first day of the month through the last day of the month) and are not prorated for partial months.
- Daily permit options are available for visitors and others who only need occasional or short term parking.
- Permits are not required on weekends or University holidays, unless special event attendants are present.
- Housing areas and restricted spaces require display of an appropriate permit 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Campus housing residents are generally not eligible for long-term day use permits.
- Hangtag-style permits should be visibly displayed hanging from the rearview mirror, with the permit number and type facing out.
- Decal permits must be attached to the rear bumper on the driver's side of the vehicle or attached to a plastic vehicle card and placed on the driver's side of the dashboard or windshield.
- For customers who drive a motorcycle or convertible and require a more secure method to display their permit, a wire cable, lock and permit holder is available for an additional non-refundable fee. The cable may be locked to the steering wheel or frame to prevent loss or theft. Please contact Transportation Services for current rates.