Employee Parking Information - Daily Rates Available
Daily parking rates will be available for employees and may be paid for through the ParkMobile app. Employees may choose to purchase a monthly parking permit, which will remain available to staff and academics through June 30, 2021. Beginning July 1, 2021, monthly parking permits will no longer be available.
- Monthly Permits For Employees - Available through June 30, 2021
- A, C, and N permits are available to employees for purchase with Visa or MasterCard through the Parking Portal. Other permit types may be requested by sending an email to email@example.com. Employees with an appointment of 50% or more in a non-student title code may also be eligible for enrollment in pre-tax payroll deductions.
- Please note, if you choose to purchase a monthly parking permit, are an active goClub member, or do not use your UCD email address to set up your ParkMobile account, you will not be eligible for the affiliate daily rates.
Student Parking Information - Daily Rates Begin on January 1, 2021
Daily parking rates take effect for students and may be paid for through the ParkMobile app. Monthly parking permits are no longer available for students.
- Please note, if you are an active goClub member, or you do not use your UC Davis email address to set up your ParkMobile account you will not be eligible for the affiliate daily rates noted above.
Additional Parking Information
- Visitor Permits | Daily permit options are available from permit dispensers for visitors and others who only need hourly or other short-term parking.
- Campus Housing Parking | Housing areas and restricted spaces require the display of an appropriate permit 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Campus housing residents are generally not eligible for long-term day-use permits. However, for the remainder of this fiscal year (through 6/30/21) we have offered both dorms and privatized housing residents an exception to pay the affiliate rates via the ParkMobile app. Please click here to learn more about ParkMobile.
- Motorcycle Permits | For customers who drive a motorcycle or convertible and require a more secure method to display their permit, a wire cable, lock, and the permit-holder is available for an additional non-refundable fee. The cable may be locked to the steering wheel or frame to prevent loss or theft. Please contact Transportation Services for current rates.
- Permits are not required on weekends or University holidays unless special event attendants are present.
- Hangtag-style permits should be visibly displayed hanging from the rearview mirror, with the permit number and type facing out. Failure to display the entire permit clearly may result in a citation.
- Lock your vehicle to help protect valuables.
- Park only in marked spaces where your zone permit is honored.