About Campus Parking Access
Paid permits are required Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 10 p.m. Permits are only required on the weekends and University holidays during special events where parking areas with permit requirements will be posted in advance. A parking permit can be purchased through the AMP Park app or with the LRPP monthly permit (employees only). Failure to pay for parking may result in a citation.
Employee Parking Options
- Daily Rates are paid for through the AMP Park app. Be sure you are registered with your UC Davis email address in order to access affiliate rates. If you are not seeing the affiliate rates and believe you should, please contact our office at email@example.com or 530-752-8277. It is best you contact our office to troubleshoot prior to checking out. Refunds or promo codes will not be issued for overpaid parking in excess of two days or in cases when there is user error in setting up the AMP Park account.
- The Level Rate Parking Program (LRPP) is an alternative for those who drive to campus every day and do not wish to pay daily. Available to employees with a staff title code or by exception through the TS office.
- Virtual daily or hourly permits may be purchased at the COSMOS terminals. Affiliates who choose to purchase a permit at the terminal will be required to pay the visitor, non-affiliate rates.
Student Parking Options
- Daily Rates are paid for through the AMP Park app. Be sure you are registered with your UC Davis email address in order to access affiliate rates. Daily/hourly parking can also be purchased at the COSMOS terminals, at the non-affiliate/visitor rate.
- Students living in residence halls and campus-affiliated privatized housing are not eligible for affiliate rates. Most privatized housing residents are provided parking accommodations to park near their residences. For more information, visit our campus resident parking page.