Mobility Assistance Shuttle
Rides must be scheduled at least 24 hours in advance, and are on a first-come-first-serve basis. Due to high ridership during peak hours, not all requests can be accommodated.
Contact Us 530-752-1084 | Email
Hours of Operation
Monday-Friday | 7:30 a.m.–6:30 p.m.
There are breaks in service between each quarter (or summer session II) end date and instruction begin date. We do our best to accommodate as many users as possible, and will offer alternate ride times if your requested time is unavailable.
Scheduling a Ride
When scheduling a ride, please be prepared to provide the following information:
- Full name, email address, phone number and campus ID number
- Dates/times of all pickups needed for authorized term of accommodation
- Location of pickup and drop-off is based on scheduled stops shown on [map]
- Number of weeks of service you are requesting (may not exceed date authorized by physician’s statement)
Wheelchair accessible service is offered at no charge through the UC Davis Police Department’s SafeRides Program. Please contact the SafeRides program at 530-754-2677 to schedule a ride.
Eligibility, Steps to setting up a ride
- Contact the Student Disability Center (SDC) at 530-752-3184 | email@example.com
- Once eligibility has been confirmed and SDC has notified Transportation Services, students may schedule rides for the term authorized.
- Rides will be provided for a maximum of one week while waiting for approval through SDC.
Staff and Facutly
- Current UC Davis faculty/staff must provide medical documentation of their disability to the campus Disability Management Services (DMS) office for review and authorization. For additional information, contact Fredna Karneges at 530-752-6008 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Once the DMS has confirmed eligibility and notified Transportation Services, staff/faculty members may schedule rides for the term authorized.