Campus Housing Area Permits & Enforcement
Campus housing areas include West Village, 8th & Wake, Primero Grove, The Colleges at LaRue, Solano Park, Russell Park, LaRue Park & The Atriums.
- Campus housing lots/areas require permits 24 hours a day, (with the exception of 8th & Wake) which are issued by the respective housing office.
- Housing area permits are not valid on the main campus, and are honored only as indicated on the permit itself.
- Vehicles registered to campus housing residents (or the resident's family name/address) may not display longer term day use campus permits and are subject to citation and additional sanctions.
- Parking is allowed only in marked/designated spaces
- Residents and their guests are responsible for being familiar with and adhering to parking regulations.
- Contact the appropriate leasing office for additional information.