During peak months, stack parking services may be offered in designated areas on campus. Please see below and read our FAQs to learn more about this program.
- See more information on stack parking
- • When in effect, drivers could continue to self-park in an available parking space where their permit is valid (just as they normally would), but if these parking spaces all became full, attendants would be available to direct drivers to safely park on one side of a drive aisle (double-park).
• The driver would park as directed, exit their vehicle, lock the car and provide the door/ignition key to the attendant on duty.
• A claim ticket would be provided to the driver for reclaiming the vehicle/key later.
• The attendant would move the vehicle only as necessary to allow safe exit by another vehicle, or to move it to a regular parking space if one became available.