Transportation Services manages stack parking services in designated parking facilities on campus to accommodate peak parking demands. Stack Parking is a program that takes advantage of aisle space within designated parking facilities to double-park vehicles without disrupting traffic circulation.
- See more information on stack parking
- • Drivers may continue to self-park in an available parking space where their permit is valid (just as they normally would) but if these parking spaces all become full, attendants will be available to direct drivers to safely park on one side of a drive aisle (double-park).
• The driver will park as directed, exit their vehicle, lock the car and provide the door/ignition key to the attendant on duty.
• A claim ticket will be provided to the driver for reclaiming the vehicle/key later.
• The attendant will move the vehicle only as necessary to allow safe exit by another vehicle, or to move it to a regular parking space if one becomes available.
Transportation Services contracts with Corinthian International Parking Services to offer a stack parking program on campus. The hours of operation are Monday-Friday, 8:30 a.m.-6 p.m. The stack parking locations, hours of operation and service dates may be adjusted to accommodate parking demand and the needs of the campus. If customers are unable to retrieve their vehicle before 6 p.m., they may still claim their keys from a Transportation Services staff member that will be on duty at the Pavilion Structure entry kiosk until 9:30 p.m.
- Available stack parking services:
- • Lot 25 (adjacent to the ARC)
• Lot 47 (corner of La Rue Road and Bioletti Way)
• Quad District Parking Structure (Howard Way)
• Gateway District Parking Structure (Old Davis Road, south of Mondavi Center)
• Pavilion District Parking Structure (corner of Hutchison and N. Dairy Road)