Eligible UC Davis Faculty and Staff members may enroll in pretax payroll deduction for parking permits, transit passes, commuter checks, and vanpool expenses.
The eligibility requirements for payroll deduction are:
- The employee must have a non-student classification
- The appointment must be 50% time or greater
- The end date of the appointment must be more than six months from the date of purchase
New Enrollment Requests
To enroll in payroll deductions, a request must be submitted to the Transportation Services (TS) online. The full monthly rate will be applied for any portion of the month a permit is valid for, so requests should not be submitted prior to the desired permit start date/month. A six month commitment is required for payroll deduction.
To cancel payroll deductions for a permit, please complete the following steps:
- Complete a Payroll Authorization Form, noting "Stop" as the requested action
- Submit the completed form and your permit to Transportation Services (TS) by one of the following methods:
- MAIL: Send to Transportation Services at 1 Shields Avenue, Davis CA 95616.
- AFTER-HOURS DROP BOX: Secure the permit to the form or place both in an envelope, and leave them in the after-hours drop box located at the entrance to the TS lobby.
Please note that the full monthly rate will be charged for any portion of a calendar month the permit remains in circulation for. To avoid unnecessary deductions/charges, please ensure that your submission is postmarked or dropped off on or before the last day of the month that you wish to be charged for. Deductions for parking are taken in advance, but Transportation Services will process a refund adjustment on the first available pay date for fees collected for any month(s) beyond the return/postmark date.
For questions or additional information regarding this process, please email or call 530-752-8277.