Eligible UC Davis Faculty and Staff members may enroll in pretax payroll deduction for parking permits. The eligibility requirements for payroll deduction are:
- The employee must have a non-student classification
- The appointment must be 50% time or greater
- The end date of the appointment must be more than six months from the date of purchase
New Enrollment Requests
To enroll in payroll deductions, a request must be submitted to the Transportation Services (TS) online. The full monthly rate will be applied for any portion of the month a permit is valid for, so requests should not be submitted prior to the desired permit start date/month. A 6-month commitment is required for payroll deduction.
To cancel payroll deductions for a permit, please complete the following steps:
- EMAIL (preferred) | Send an email to email@example.com from your UC Davis email account with the following:
- Photo of your permit cut-up in at least three pieces (yes, cut your permit with scissors and send us a picture)
- Provide a statement that you would like your permit and deductions canceled. Our office will process your request.
- Sample statement: I, [your name], would like to cancel my permit and deductions effective today, [today's date]. Please see the picture attached.
Other ways you may cancel your permit:
- Complete a Payroll Authorization Form, noting "Stop" as the requested action
- Submit the completed form and your permit to Transportation Services (TS) by one of the following methods:
- MAIL: Send to Transportation Services at 1 Shields Avenue, Davis CA 95616.
- AFTER-HOURS DROPBOX: Secure the permit to the form or place both in an envelope, and leave them in the after-hours drop box located at the entrance to the TS lobby.
For questions or additional information regarding this process, please email or call 530-752-8277.