ParkMobile: Smart Contactless Parking
How does ParkMobile work?
Breaking it down
Pay from your phone | All daily parking may be paid from your phone through the ParkMobile app. When you set up your account, be sure to enter your UC Davis email address in order to gain access to daily affiliate rates (Daily A - $3.40, Daily C - $3, Daily L - $2). Non-affiliates, such as campus visitors, will have the option to pay an hourly rate (zone 35200) of $1.50 or a daily rate of $10. >> Learn more about daily rates.
Download the app
- First time using ParkMobile? Here's what you do...
- 1. Download the ParkMobile App. (see below)
2. Set up your profile, add as many vehicles as you like. In order to see the affiliate rates, you must use your UC Davis email account or another email address previously approved by the Transportation Services office. If you are a member of goClub or have a monthly permit you will also not see the affiliate rates.
3. Enter the ParkMobile zone number (zone signs will be posted around lots). You should also see the available zones near you in the app that can be selected.
4. Input parking duration. Done. Though, if paying hourly, you may also extend your time, anytime, with the ParkMobile app.
Questions? Click here to watch videos with Tips & Demos from ParkMobile, or review their FAQs.
- No Cell Phone or Older Phone? No Problem.
- 1. Click here to visit the ParkMobile website.
2. In the upper right corner select the icon to open the menu
3. Select Sign In/Sign Up
4. Use UC Davis email address to set up (when applicable)
5. Enter vehicle(s) and payment types of your choosing
6. Once the account is set up, you may access the website in step 1, and select 'Ready To Park Now' at the top to pay for parking.
Anatomy of a parking sign: What you'll see in campus lots!