ParkMobile, Aggie's Pay-to-Park App
ParkMobile Makes It Easy
When you're on the go, the free ParkMobile app makes it easy to pay for parking at UC Davis right from your phone. Once you set up your account, simply select your parking zone, vehicle, pay for the day or hour, and go. It's smart, contactless payment in the palm of your hand!
See below to learn more about ParkMobile and how to use it to pay for parking when you visit campus.
Already use ParkMobile?
Excellent! As an Aggie, you can access (lower) affiliate rates through ParkMobile by registering with your UC Davis email address.
First time using ParkMobile? Here's what you do...
- Download the ParkMobile App.
- Set up your profile (contact, payment, vehicle info).
- Please note: In order to see the affiliate rates, you must use your UC Davis email or another email address previously approved by the Transportation Services office. If you are a member of the goClub or have a monthly permit, you will not have access to affiliate rates.
- When you park, enter the ParkMobile zone number (zone signs will be posted around lots).
- Select parking duration (daily or hourly rate).
Download the app
ParkMobile is free to download and available for iPhones and Androids.
- No Cell Phone? No Problem!
- 1. Click here to visit the ParkMobile website.
2. In the upper right corner select the icon to open the menu
3. Select Sign In/Sign Up
4. Use UC Davis email address to set up (when applicable)
5. Enter vehicle(s) and payment types of your choosing
6. Once the account is set up, you may access the website in step 1, and select 'Ready To Park Now' at the top to pay for parking.