Forum on Transportation Topics
Transportation Services is holding a forum to discuss parking rates, programs and initiatives on the Davis Campus.
Transportation Services invites members of the campus community to join this forum for a brief presentation on all things transportation, followed by Q&A.
Monday, November 14
4 – 5 p.m.
Register via ZOOM
All are welcome — especially innovative and idea-driven Aggies looking to help us make a positive impact on campus transportation.
What We'll Cover
Transportation Services will provide an operational overview and preview some changes coming to campus.
- The return of pre-tax payroll deductions for parking will help employees see some savings.
- The installation of sensors and cameras in parking lots will let visitors know parking space availability in near-real-time.
- Progress on sustainability and safety.
- Transportation Services’ budget and the future of parking rates on campus.
- Answering questions you submit through registration and during the forum.