FAQ: Level Rate Parking Program
Questions about the Level Rate Parking Program?
- What is the Level Rate Parking Program?
- The Level Rate Parking Program is a monthly parking payment option for employees. It's an alternative for those who drive to campus every day and do not wish to pay daily to park via ParkMobile. In other words, you pay one flat parking rate a month rather than every time you park in a month.
- Who is eligible for the Level Rate Parking Program?
- LRPP is only available for employees with a staff title code.
- If I am eligible, what do I need to do to sign up?
- You will first need to opt-in to the LRPP in order to be eligible. Please allow 2-3 business days for your account to reflect the LRPP eligibility from the date of your initial request. Once you opt-in, you will not have access to the daily affiliate rates through ParkMobile.
- Click here to opt-in
- (once you've opted-in) Click here to visit our online parking portal for LRPP
- When I purchase my monthly LRPP, how long will I be able to park?
- When you purchase your LRPP, it is only good for one calendar month. After that month, you will need to pay again in order to access to the LRPP.
- Can I opt-out of the LRPP if I don't like it?
- Yes, you can opt-out of the LRPP any time. However, you will not be able to opt back in.
- What's the difference? Monthly permits (long-term payroll deduction) and the Level Rate Parking Program?
- We no longer offer a long-term permit with automatic payroll deduction. When we did, a monthly deduction was taken from an employee's paycheck which is a set-it-and-forget-it approach to parking payments--one that stimulated more drive-alone vehicle usage. We plan to offer a payroll option for the LRPP in the fall but will need to be initiated monthly. As Transportation Services looks toward long-term sustainable transportation efforts, it is imperative that commuters do not become complacent about driving. The LRPP asks those who have opted-in to consider their commute and be intentional about their choice.