Skip to main content
Where do I purchase a transit pass?
- Unitrans passes may be purchased at:
Davis City Hall (Parks and Community Service, 23 Russell Blvd.)
Unitrans Business Office (5 South Hall, UCD)
UC Davis Bookstore - Customer Service (Memorial Union, UCD)
- SOLANO EXPRESS
- SolanoExpress (Blue Line) passes may be purchased through FAST both in-person [click here] or by mail [click here]. Please see the modified schedule for SolanoExpress by clicking here.
Effective August 7, 2022 --
SolanoExpress (Blue Line) passes may be purchased through SolTrans (links forthcoming). Please see the modified schedule for SolanoExpress by clicking here.
- Yolobus uses Connect Card for use on transit throughout the Sacramento region. Click here to see retail outlets where you may obtain your Connect Card or order one and refill it online here. Please contact Yolobus directly at 530-666-2877 and ask to speak with Pass Sales if you have any questions or would like additional information. Students may board Yolobus with use of a valid UC Davis ID.
- DAVIS-BERKELEY SHUTTLE
- Davis-Berkeley Shuttle tickets may be purchased in advance by clicking here. As of July 1, all Wednesday and Saturday shuttle trips have been temporarily suspended due to low ridership. All other days will remain on the regular Shuttle schedule.
- AMTRAK (CAPITOL CORRIDOR)
- Amtrak (Capitol Corridor) passes may be purchased through Amtrak stations as well as on the Amtrak app. Amtrak will increase service beginning June 1, adding back some of the services it was forced to reduce when shelter-in-place orders went into effect. The updated schedule is available on the Schedules page of the Capitol Corridor website.
If you have a monthly or 10-ride ticket that you will not be using, you may request a refund by calling Amtrak at 1-800-USA-RAIL. Cancellation fees are waived through April 30, 2020, and refunds will be prorated based on the number of unused rides. Click here for more details and see the steps below if you purchased your pass through WageWorks.