While we remain committed to sustainable transportation, funding for the goClub (subsidies, transit vouchers) is made possible from parking revenue, which has seen an 80% decline since March 2020.
- Please call 530-752-8277 to see if a continued goClub membership is right for you.
Updates to Your goClub Membership
Last updated July 2021
- Complimentary parking passes will no longer be offered to goClub members as of July 1, 2021.
- ParkMobile is available on campus and goClub members now have access to affiliate rates through the pay-to-park app.
- Carpool parking permits are no longer available. However, sharing the ride and sharing the parking cost is easy with ParkMobile. Add the vehicle license plate number into your ParkMobile account and drivers and passengers can alternate days paying to park. (No need to own the vehicle to have it listed on your account.)
- Please note: When sharing the ride, we encourage exercising caution to prevent the spread of COVID-19 and (when possible) limit your carpooling to those within your household.
- Transit subsidies via WageWorks are suspended. We are working on providing a pre-tax, payroll deduction option for commuters, which we hope will be available in Fall 2021.
Please contact our office at 530-752-8277 to see if a continued membership is most cost-effective for you.
Sale of Transit Passes & Vouchers Suspended
Where do I purchase a transit pass?
- Unitrans passes may be purchased at:
Davis City Hall (Parks and Community Service, 23 Russell Blvd.)
Unitrans Business Office (5 South Hall, UCD)
- SOLANO EXPRESS
- SolanoExpress (Blue Line) passes may be purchased through FAST both in-person [click here] or by mail [click here]. Please see the modified schedule for SolanoExpress by clicking here.
- Yolobus uses Connect Card for use on transit throughout the Sacramento region. Click here to see retail outlets where you may obtain your Connect Card or order one and refill it online here. Please contact Yolobus directly at 530-666-2877 and ask to speak with Pass Sales if you have any questions or would like additional information. Students may board Yolobus with use of a valid UC Davis ID.
- DAVIS-BERKELEY SHUTTLE
- Davis-Berkeley Shuttle tickets may be purchased in advance by clicking here. As of July 1, all Wednesday and Saturday shuttle trips have been temporarily suspended due to low ridership. All other days will remain on the regular Shuttle schedule.
- CAUSEWAY CONNECTION
- Causeway Connection will be fare-free for all UC Davis affiliates through October. Click here to read more about fare-free boarding for affiliates. The Causeway Connection uses Connect Card for use on transit throughout the Sacramento region. See the modified schedule posted on the Causeway Connection's official webpage at causewayconnection.com and can be downloaded as a PDF by clicking here.
- AMTRAK (CAPITOL CORRIDOR)
- Amtrak (Capitol Corridor) passes may be purchased through Amtrak stations as well as on the Amtrak app. Amtrak will increase service beginning June 1, adding back some of the services it was forced to reduce when shelter-in-place orders went into effect. The updated schedule is available on the Schedules page of the Capitol Corridor website.
If you have a monthly or 10-ride ticket that you will not be using, you may request a refund by calling Amtrak at 1-800-USA-RAIL. Cancellation fees are waived through April 30, 2020, and refunds will be prorated based on the number of unused rides. Click here for more details and see the steps below if you purchased your pass through WageWorks.