Transportation Tomorrow Forum:
Biking For Your Mental and Physical Health
Thank you to everyone who participated in our Transportation Tomorrow Forum. We appreciate your time, engagement and questions. See below for a summary of the forum as well as a link to a recording of the presentation.
- TOPIC - Biking For Your Mental and Physical Health
- ORIGINAL DATE - May 20, 2021, 3:30-5p
- DISCUSSION TOPIC - With physical distancing still important, riding your bike remains a great outlet for maintaining your mental and physical health. Hear from area bike enthusiasts on ways to become a more safe, more engaged, confident cyclist, and how biking should always be part of your routine.
- Jeff Bruchez, Bicycle Program Coordinator, Transportation Services
- Sanne Stark Fettinger, Coordinator, Campus Recreation
- Oscar Mcbain, General Manager of the ASUCD Bike Barn
- Ryan Jones (Moderator), Engagement Coordinator, Transportation Services