The Division of Transportation and Parking Services (TAPS) facilitates the access and mobility needs of the campus community through the coordination of efforts among TAPS units and with other campus departments and non-university entities, and ensures that services are provided in a professional, efficient, and service-oriented manner.
News and Updates:
- Parking rates will increase on July 1. Please view the Parking Rate Update for 2013-2014 for information.
- TAPS and the UC Davis Police Department have teamed up to offer bike lights to students who are stopped at night without one. See the video!
- New Vanpools! New vanpools are forming for commuters from Elk Grove, Folsom and Vacaville. More information is available here.
- New Students: Need a bike for Fall Quarter? Check out the bikes available at the ASUCD Bike Barn. It is easy to use the Aggie Bike Buy to pre-order a bike online that will be ready for you when you arrive on campus in September.
- Now available! The EasyPark Personal Parking Meter (PPM) allows you to pay only for the time that you are parked at UC Davis.
- The Results of the 2011-12 Campus Travel Survey are now available.
- See the latest TAPS eNewsletter for current news and information.
- Visit the new Bicycle Education Program to improve your knowledge of bicycle safety and traffic laws.
- The Mobility Assistance Shuttle service is now available for UC Davis students, staff, and faculty with disabilities.
- UC Davis announces Zipcar, a car sharing service, and Zimride, a ride sharing service. Visit the goClub website for more information.
Welcome to Transportation and Parking Services (TAPS)!
In deciding which mode of transportation you will use to access the UC Davis campus, please consider joining the goClub - an incentive based rewards program for individuals who walk, bike, or share the ride (bus, train, carpool & vanpool) when commuting to campus. There are multiple environmental benefits, and financial and convenience incentives that accompany each of these transportation options, and I hope that your access needs can be served by these alternatives to driving alone. If not, please let us help you select the parking permit option that best meets your needs.
Thank you for visiting the TAPS website and enjoy your time on the UC Davis campus. We are grateful for the opportunity to serve your transportation and parking needs.
Clifford A. Contreras
Transportation and Parking Services