To view important information on carpool program changes, click here.
Please follow the instructions below to request a carpool permit.
- Download and print a Carpool Permit Application Form.
- Complete one application per carpool (not per member). Each member of the carpool must sign the appropriate section.
- MEMBERS WHO ARE PAYING FOR A PERMIT VIA PAYROLL DEDUCTION: please complete a payroll deduction rate change/enrollment form and attach it to the carpool application.
- MEMBERS WHO ARE PAYING FOR A PERMIT BY CHECK: please email to request pricing information prior to submitting your application.
- Submit the completed application form (and/or checks, if applicable) as one packet to Transportation Services (TS) by any of the following means:
All forms and/or checks (if applicable) must be attached to the carpool application and submitted to the TS office as one packet.