Emergency Ride Home
About Emergency Ride Home
Living outside the City of Davis
- Members of the goClub who live outside the City of Davis are eligible for Transportation Services' Emergency Ride Home Program. If an emergency situation develops and other transportation options are not feasible, Transportation Services will provide an emergency ride to your home or commute starting point that is outside the city limits of Davis.
- Schedule your ride: Call Transportation Services at 530-752-8277
Emergency Ride Home service times
- Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Rides may not always be immediately available upon request and Transportation Services will do its best to accommodate rider requests promptly.
- Rides are not provided for the following reasons: working overtime, night classes, transit malfunctions or delays, medical appointments, business travel, or personal errands.
Living in the City of Davis
- Members of the goClub who live within the City of Davis are not eligible to participate in the Transportation Services-provided Emergency Ride Home Program. However, Yolo TMA provides an emergency ride home program for UC Davis employees up to six times per year. To be eligible for the Yolo TMA emergency ride home program, you must join the regional Commuter Club:
- Visit yolotma.org
- Choose “new user” option from the “Commuter Club Login” section of the home page
- Choose “UC Davis faculty & staff” as your employer
- When the registration is complete, choose “Emergency Ride Home” from the menu on the left side of the page